The pillow calls. I planned a longer post this evening, but after a busy, wonderful day of writing, and hosting one of my Idea Storming Sessions, I’m ready for some sleep. So as an intrim measure I thought I’d post a few images from some recent wanders with my iPhone.
1. Wandering past an old shop front on a Dublin Street.
2. Interior of Foam Cafe, Dublin. Location of the Women Entrepreneurs’ Circle. (Triple funky!)
3. As above.
4. As above. With half of me.
5. Signs of spring on the lovely grounds of Maynooth College.
6. Trying to take the signs of spring with me.
7. The amazing Caoimhin O’Raghallaigh and Kate Ellis (of Kaleidscope Night magic making), at the Ireland:Iceland project fundraiser, Sugar Club (their website is on its way). The lack of light, flash and grain gives way to the faceless player… which I surprisingly like.