New Workshop Announcement!
Spring into Spring- A photo walk
Saturday 10th March, Farmleigh Gardens, Phoenix Park, Dublin.
Spring is a time of fresh budding and new growth, when the light has a fresh quality to it and a newness. To the photographer the season offers a special opportunity to capture what is awakening externally through the new hues, emergent blooms and vernal greens.
As the new season emerges it also is an opportunity to ask ourselves about what is awakening with in each of us, what is new or budding, or what growth we would like to nurture within us. By pausing we are allowing space for fresh possibilities to arise.
So to celebrate the season, I invite you to join me on a ‘Spring into Spring’ photo walk, where we will learn photographic skills to document the changes talking place around us, and take some time to pause, reflect, re-calibrate and set some personal intentions for the season ahead.
Along the walk you will:
- Learn basic photography skills- composition, framing, aperture, exposure.
- Develop skills in noticing and documenting.
- Reflect, pause and tap into what is awakening internally through writing prompts
- Meet new people
No previous photography experience is required.
What you need:
- Digital Camara- preferably an SLR but any camera will do, fully charged.
- Lead to upload images to laptop
- Rain gear/ brolly/ good pair of walking shoes
- A writing journal or notebook
- A pen you enjoy writing with.
Participants cover the cost of their own lunch or are welcome to bring a packed lunch.
Payment in advance via paypal. Payment secures your place.
Max: 8 participants.
For more information and to book your place please email me:
claremulvany @ gmail.com